The REYL Group undertakes asset management and fund distribution activities, specialised in private assets and alternative strategies for qualified investors, both in Switzerland and worldwide.
A business line fully integrated within the REYL Group, specialised in private assets and niche strategies
REYL & Cie's Asset Management is building a proprietary platform providing access to well-established private markets through exclusive distribution agreements, in collaboration with Corporate Advisory & Structuring for private debt and equity placement.
- Real estate: Southern Europe
- Private equity: Europe (direct investment)
- Discretionary private capital mandates
- Impact Investing (Asteria Investment Managers)
Additionally, fund management and distribution capabilities have been developed for third-party funds. REYL and Cie’s new Asset Management department has built strategic partnerships with a distribution approach for emerging managers.
Third-party funds distribution
Systematic equity and tactical fixed-income funds: RAM Active Investments*
A leading systematic investment manager offering a range of actively managed and alternative systematic fundamental equity and tactical fixed-income funds
Fund of funds: Hermance Capital Partners
An investment boutique specialised in private markets
Global equity long/short: Stouff Capital
An innovative quantamental approach adapting to any changes in the market regime, through quantitative research and fundamental analysis
Private equity, real estate, credit: BC Partners
Operating in Europe and North America
Asteria Investment Managers
- Allocates capital to companies that generate positive social and environmental benefits, looking to the UN 17 SDGs as its frame of reference
- Provides investors with a comprehensive and coherent offering of impact products and strategies, allowing capital to contribute to a transition towards a more sustainable and equal society
- Asset classes: thematic listed equities, impact bonds, alternative strategies, private debt and private equity
More information about the REYL Group: