Junior Operations Manager
Founded in 1973, the REYL Group is an independent diversified banking group with a presence in Switzerland (Geneva, Zurich, Lugano), Europe (London, Luxembourg, Malta) and the rest of the world (Singapore, Dubai and Dallas). The REYL Group (including its minority-holding subsidiaries) manages assets in excess of CHF 15 billion and employs more than 200 professionals.
Developing an innovative approach to banking, the Group serves a clientele of international entrepreneurs and institutional investors through its Wealth Management, Corporate & Family Governance, Corporate Advisory & Structuring, Asset Services and Asset Management business lines.
REYL & Cie Ltd is licensed as a bank in Switzerland and performs its activities under the direct control of the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA) and the Swiss National Bank (SNB). The REYL Group’s subsidiaries are also regulated by the LPCC in Switzerland, the FCA in the United Kingdom, the CSSF in Luxembourg, the MFSA in Malta, the MAS in Singapore, the DFSA in Dubai and the SEC in the United States.
The « Asset Services Department » covers the following activities :
- Global Custody
- Fund Depositary
- Paying Agent services
- Other supporting services relating to funds and institutional clients
- Apprenticeship in banking (M profile will be preferred)
- Excellent knowledge of funds industry
- Experience: 3 years in Banking Industry
- Good knowledge of office applications as well as banking systems
- Problem solver
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills
- Very good presentation
- Languages: French, English (written/spoken)
- Swiss domicile.
Please apply and send complete documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Preparation of account opening documents for institutional clients
- Follow up of customer relationships
- Coordination with external counterparties related to the activity
- Administration management for customers
- Monitoring the flow of significant funds (transfers)
- Monitoring the flow related to securities transactions
- Coordination of tasks with all departments of the Bank (Back-Office, Credit, Trading, Compliance, central filing,. etc.)