Client Relationship Manager
Founded in 1973, the REYL Group is an independent diversified banking group with a presence in Switzerland (Geneva, Zurich, Lugano), Europe (London, Luxembourg, Malta) and the rest of the world (Singapore, Dubai and Dallas). The REYL Group (including its minority-holding subsidiaries) manages assets in excess of CHF 15 billion and employs more than 200 professionals.
Developing an innovative approach to banking, the Group serves a clientele of international entrepreneurs and institutional investors through its Wealth Management, Corporate & Family Governance, Corporate Advisory & Structuring, Asset Services and Asset Management business lines.
REYL & Cie Ltd is licensed as a bank in Switzerland and performs its activities under the direct control of the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA) and the Swiss National Bank (SNB). The REYL Group’s subsidiaries are also regulated by the LPCC in Switzerland, the FCA in the United Kingdom, the CSSF in Luxembourg, the MFSA in Malta, the MAS in Singapore, the DFSA in Dubai and the SEC in the United States.
Providing wealth management related matters to the EFOS Department (Entrepreneur & Family Office Services).
- University degree, CFA an advantage
- Approx. 10 years of experience in a similar position
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office based applications as well as banking systems
- Good knowledge of financial products
- Very good knowledge of client’s transactions
- Client facing skills
- Ability to travel
- Conscientious, well organized and with a flexible approach
- Fluent in French, English and Russian
- Excellent presentation
- Swiss domiciliation
Please apply and send complete documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Client investment advice, daily client facing
- Verifications of the transactions execution (trades and transfers)
- Follow-up of management mandates
- Management of deadlines, follow-up on account queries and statements
- Monitoring of account openings
- Meeting preparation and subsequent reporting on client visits
- Preparation of credit lombards/mortgage requests
- Execution of general tasks, including day-to day correspondence, faxing, mailing
- Management of credit card enquiries
- Participation in the Strategic and Asset Allocation Committees